Friday, January 25, 2013

In Sickness and in Health....

It's definitely a lot easier to focus on fitness, weight control and that food diary when I'm well. Alas, a minor cold from early in the week morphed into a bad illness yesterday. It might even be a touch of the flu, although I did get a flu shot in October.
But these symptoms are not the usual head-cold ones. No appetite, for one thing, which is a very rare occurence (for better or for worse) in my experience. Also I have a headache and other achy body parts.
Point being, I'm going to have to take a break from blogging until things improve.
Of course, no appetite means not many calories being consumed, which is an upside, I guess.
All I want is chicken soup, and even that is just hypothetical. I managed to throw together dinner for my husband last night (pasta with red sauce and turkey meatballs) but could only force down a few bites.

What can I say? Being sick is a drag, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment