Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gourmet-to-Go -- new @ FIndlay Mkt



Just opened this weekend: Fresh Table, a chef-owned gourmet-to-go business inside Findlay Market.
I tried several dishes, which graced our table on Saturday night, and everything was delicious.
We loved the panko-crusted boneless chicken breast, which I reheated in a warm oven for about 10 minutes -- it was like having fried chicken without the guilt. My kind of entree!
Not as guiltless but at least as yummy was the savory bread pudding, with ingredients that included leeks (a magic ingredient in my book) and a touch of cream. It was so tasty, I think we might have to get some for a holiday dinner for company!
Fresh Table also had some vegan offerings, including mashed potatoes made with soy cream and soy butter, and macaroons.
I'll be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment