Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yesterday's Cafe and Tea Room




I went here to report about it for my "Under $25" column in the Cincinnati Enquirer -- stay tuned for that article.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that there's more to Yesterday's than I had expected. In addition to a ladies'-who-lunch, cute tearoom with massive tea choices and scone/quiche/salad/sandwich food options, owner Susan Schultz also has a separate coffee house (the cafe), with a full array of coffee drinks, wifi, overstuffed sofa chairs -- in short, a totally different atmosphere from the tea side of the house.
There's also a gift shop and boutique, and they have special Music Nights and other evening events, as well as a nice little selection of wines that you can order by the taste, glass or bottle.
Not at all bad for downtown Florence, KY.
That's me with my friend from a previous job -- we've both moved on -- Melissa Kavanaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment